As you hold this image file, patch it through Magisk and flash it through fastboot commands. The function for both the old and new builds of this manager remains the same. The following update is for a device that runs Android 11, if not then you need to head to step 2A/2B. Back in the Actions screen, EverRoot will be listed as an action. This will attempt to root your phone after flashing and install the SuperSU app.
- This way, you can save all your images and videos to your pc and restore them quickly on your phone.
- Still, you can check this XDA thread for the latest links.
- The process is basically the same as making a normal backup, only you need to be sure to select Fastboot as your backup type.
- Understanding how TWRP works and what you can do with it will make you far more confident when attempting Android hacks of various kinds.
To start off, install the Android SDK Platform Tools on your PC or computer. It’s the official ADB and Fastboot binary provided by Google.
- Finally, it’s time for flashing Custom ROM into the device.
- To keep this process as simple as possible, you might use a cloud-based solution with automatic backups that manage themselves.
- Overall, PixelOS is quite impressive in terms of design and those who are looking to flash Android 13, must give it a try.
- You can always select every type or pick the kind of files you want to save.
- All you have to do from your computer is right-click or drag and drop files and then select where you want them to go.
It’s best to flash the latest version of SuperSU yourself rather than having TWRP do it for you. Island/work firmware files profiles/parallel apps cannot backed up because TWRP cannot distinguish between encryption profiles, only user 0 is decrypted by default. Backup of Data requires the userdata partition decrypted. Backup does not include /data/media aka /sdcard Internal Storage. Therefore one must backup pictures manually via USB MTP or adb. By definition full NANDroid backup means exact image of the phones NAND storage. TWRP backup never included emulated Internal Storage and is technically no full NANDroid backup.
It allows users to install custom ROMs, kernels, and other modifications, as well as perform advanced tasks such as backing up and restoring the device. Simply navigate to the downloaded file within the TWRP app and select it to begin the installation process.
If you have any questions or facing errors while applying the steps then you can leave a comment. We will try to resolve your problems as soon as possible. Flashing TWRP does void your warranty so if you want that this might not be a way to go. If you remove TWRP and you get back to stock recovery somehow then you might get your phone warranty back. Now you have everything ready to install a custom ROM, we can begin the process. You can select to reboot the System (Android), to Power Off, to reboot Recovery, or to boot to the Bootloader.